Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Learning Levels Explained

11:10 PM Posted by bilal hassan khan
Better Than Beginner
  • I can say enough to manage a simple conversation.
  • I can read signs and basic instructions.
  • I can understand when people speak slowly and clearly.
  • I can write simple sentences.
Recommended Programs:
  • Living English
Intermediate
  • I can talk about every day situations and make arrangements.
  • I can understand normal conversations most of the time.
  • I can read newspapers and articles.
  • I can write complex sentences fairly accurately.
Recommended Programs:
  • Nexus
  • English Bites
  • The Business of English
  • Study English
Advanced
  • I can talk about most topics and understand everything except very technical or complex language.
  • I can read and write English well, but there are some words or phrases I have to check.
Recommended Programs:
  • Nexus
  • English Bites
  • Study English

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Response to "Learning Levels Explained"